Installation tips for WHS 2011/SBS 2011/Server 2012 Essentials:
• Uninstall the previous version of the add-in. From the Server Dashboard select Add-ins | Integrity Checker | Remove the Add-in and then close the Dashboard
• Download the new version of the add-in to your server or a PC with Home Server Connector installed
• Reboot your server (this step is typically not required but will resolve the potential issue of not being able to open the Dashboard after re-install for the rare case when the previous version of the add-in does not uninstall completely
• Double-click the integirtychecker.wssx file to begin the installation process
• Wait for the installation process to complete. You're done!
• All existing settings and registration information will be saved from the previous version.
Installation tips for WHS V1:
• From the WHS Console select Settings | Add-ins | Installed then Uninstall the previous version of Integrity Checker
• Download the new version of the software to your \\server\software\add-ins folder
• From the WHS Console select Settings | Add-ins | Available then Install the new version
• The WHS Console will restart
• All existing settings and registration information will be saved from the previous version. You're done!
Frequently asked questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1